WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- A water bottle, basketball and basketball shoes.
CAN I CHECK-IN EARLY?
- Yes, players can arrive up to 30 minutes prior to a camp or clinic and up to 45 minutes prior to a tournament event.
WILL A TIMBERWOLVES/LYNX PLAYER BE PRESENT?
- Player appearances will always be indicated in the event description and are subject to player availability.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- We understand that plans change and situations happen. If you need to cancel a registration for any reason, we will refund you in full up to 15 calendar days prior to the start date of the event. If canceled 14 days or less prior to the start of the event, you will be refunded 50% of the fees.
- Medical issues/death in family can be refunded in full minus a $50 admin fee, even within 14 days. If this is a medical issue, we will need a doctor's note emailed or faxed to us.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of a camp.
- If a player is signed up and canceled within the same day, a full refund can be provided.'
IF A SESSION IS SOLD OUT, CAN I GET ON THE WAITING LIST?
- Yes, you will need to contact our registration contact listed in the details of the registration and we will be happy add you to the list.
WHAT IF MY CHILD IS A YEAR YOUNGER THAN THE MINIMUM REGISTRATION AGE?
- Players who don't meet the minimum registration aged are asked to refrain from registering in that particular session. We are more than happy to have that player attend a session that fit their registration age.
WHAT IS THE AGE CUT OFF FOR SUMMER PROGRAMS?
- During our summer programs, each players grade must coincide with the grade they are entering to determine if they are eligible for camp. Example, if a the camp lists 3rd - 8th grade and the player has already completed the 8th grade and going into 9th grade, then they are no longer eligible to attend that particular session.
WHAT IF MY CHILD HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION?
- Please indicate if your child has a medical condition or allergy upon the registration process. We will make a note and share that information with our staff on location.
IF I HAVE TWO CHILDREN THAT PARTICIPATE IN CAMP, HOW MANY TICKETS WILL I RECEIVE?
- Each player will receive their total ticket amount listed per player regardless of having multiple siblings at camp.
CAN PARENTS STAY AND WATCH?
- Absolutely! We recommend that if a parent is planning on staying to watch, we ask that you primarily observe and refrain from coaching or giving ongoing feedback during the session. Many times players get confused and it may cause additional disruption. We look forward to having you there!
WHAT IS THE WEATHER POLICY?
- Weather will be monitored by our staff prior to each event. In the event of that the event is cancelled, we will plan to reschedule the event. Upon reschedule, if for any reason you cannot attend a rescheduled date, a full refund will be issued.
IS THERE A DISCOUNT FOR FAMILIES WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN?
Yes, the first child will be regular rate and any child after that will be offered a 50% discount. Please reach out to Ashley Ellis-Milan at email@example.com for your family discount code.
ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE?
- Our goal is to provide an experience to connect to our game no matter whatever the circumstance. If you have significant financial need and would like to participate, please fill out the form below and email to Ashley Ellis-Milan at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are due 14 days prior to the start of camp.